Sunday, 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms, mommies, mamas out there! I hope that you all have a wonderful and relaxing day!

I thought I would share a few photos today and why I love this time of the year. 



I love seeing the butterflies out in abundance! Two weeks ago we had dozens fluttering about!


I love the tulips and seeing the perennials getting ready for another season. 


I love the blossoms on our ornamental crab trees! Do you like the grain trailer in the background?! Not sure why, but this becomes the place to park all types of equipment over the summer. This is the view we see from out kitchen and dining room windows. Gorgeous!!


This was my first Mother's Day gift 8 years ago. It is a slow growing tree, but I love it!

I love how everything comes alive in spring. The colours are so vivid - the green grass and new leaves, the perennials, the blossoms on the trees, the dandelions (don't really love these!). 
 
I love to see the birds making their way back for the season and especially seeing the hummingbirds!


I love to see the farmers in the fields (one farmer in particular!) and know that the fields will soon be green with this year's crops! 

What do you love about spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!