Thursday, 3 May 2012

My first Link Party!!

Well I did it...I just posted to my first Link Party. I can't believe how nervous I am! I have all these thoughts running through my mind right now..."What if no one visits my blog?".."What if people think my blog is awful?"..."What if my blog remains without comments forever?"..."Should I eat those chips that are in the pantry?"...Oh wait that doesn't have anything to do with this blog!

Thanks to {aka} design for all the inspiration they have provided me and for letting us fellow bloggers post to your site! Make sure you check their site out here- it's fabulous!

Thank you if you are visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking a look and please check back again soon as I will be posting more goodies and hopefully figure out how to add things to the different pages/tabs.


Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    I just saw your comment on AKA Design and had to visit because it was their site that motivated me to finally start my own blog, too. A while back they featured a sign that I made using their tutorial to give as Christmas presents. I had all these ideas I wanted to share, but nowhere to share them. Their fan feature was the kick in the pants that I needed!

    Also, I've gotta support a fellow Canadian blogger :)

    Take care!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being the first person to comment Claire and become a member! You have some great ideas on your blog! I can't wait to look at more and check out your blog/photography tips!

      Delete
  2. You girls are going to make me cry! I'm so happy we inspired you, you have no idea! Keep up the great work, Canucks!
    xo,
    Shannon
    (akadesign.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I'm so excited to have received a comment from my creative mentor!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I absolutely love to hear comments so please feel free to leave one!